It might not be 3/14 but it’s close enough for us! Join us for “Pi” Sunday as we enjoy our favorite pies after the worship service.
Men’s Breakfast meeting at Archie’s at 8:00 am. Men and boys meet for a time of fellowship, devotion and a great breakfast with friends.
- What: A weekend retreat with the whole youth group to Howell Nature Center!
- When: Friday, March 11, 6:00 pm through Sunday, March 13, noon.
- Theme: “Identity in Christ” – who are you to Jesus?
- Who: The whole youth group (grades 4-12) is invited – friends welcome too.
- Activities: We’ll visit the outdoor zoo, go zip-lining, play Hunger Games, and more!
- Sleep: The cabin has bunk beds – you just need to bring bedding and a pillow.
- Food: We’ll provide dinner on Friday, three meals on Saturday, and Sunday breakfast.
- Where: Wildwings Lodge @ Howell Nature Center (1005 Triangle Lake Rd, Howell MI)
- Cost: $80 per student, which covers food, lodging, activities, and more!
- To Bring: Bedding, toiletries, flashlight, Bible, signed slip, snack to share, weather gear.
- Sign Up: Make sure you sign up on the sheet in the youth group room for your spot!
The Mt. Hope Literary and Chocolate Pie Society welcomes any and all to enjoy food and hearty discussion about gripping novels. Dinner and book discussion at 6:00 p.m. first Tuesday of the month, please sign up on the involvement board to participate.
This month we’ll be reading The Things They Carried by T. O’Brien.